1. Where I lived @20: In a Corps dorm on the Texas A&M University campus in College Station, TX.
2. What I did @20: I went to college, was in Company C-1 in the Corps, and was a Fish Camp Counselor. One weekend I was named the “Meanest Sophomore” and the Outfit Chaplain, which inspired much head-scratching for others yet a burst of pride for me.
3. What I dreamed @20: Likely mayhem, because my dream of designing cars ended early that year when I was booted from Mechanical Engineering. haha
4. My favorite song @20: One by Metallica.
5. What I wore @20: My uniform, mostly.
6. Who I loved @20: God, my family, and friends. Not much has changed.
7. What made headlines when I was @20: The world was abuzz with the hysteria that was Y2K. Would we survive? haha
What were YOU like at 20? Create your own Me@20 blog post today, or share the
Me@20 questionnaire in your social networks. 🙂
About Me@20 Day:
Me@20 Day celebrates personal history and the 20th anniversary of the Association of Personal Historians on May
20th, 2015. APH supports it’s members in recording, preserving and sharing life stories of people, families, communities
and organizations around the world. personalhistorians.org
Check out these other Me@20 blog posts from my fellow APH members!